Tuesday 21 April 2009

Listen To Voices You Trust

Al Khor Sunrise II

A great artist must listen to his inner voice because by necessity he will be doing things that others think are "wrong". However, in order to improve it is necessary to have feedback from people who have proved themselves trustworthy. The biggest help I get from Flickr is the small circle of other users who are familiar with my style and who I am familiar with. They pointed out the potential to me of this picture which I did not see myself. I am grateful for that.

I am not saying, by the above paragraph, that I am a great artist. But that is certainly what I aspire to. If you don't have the same aspiration yourself then why are you taking pictures and showing them to others. Why are you reading this?

No comments:

Post a Comment